Thank you for visiting the Food Scraps Drop Spot website. We are a not-for-profit community based food scrap diversion program, created to help apartment and condo residents divert their food scraps in Vancouver, BC. Please take a look at our website to find out how you can keep your food scraps out of the landfill too!
Food Scraps Drop Spot – Summer 2014:
Please take a look at the summer schedule to find the location most convenient for you.
- Tuesday: Gordon Neighbourhood House, 6pm to 7:30pm
- Thursday: Yaletown Farmers Market, 2pm to 6pm (begins May 1st)
- Saturday: West End Community Centre, 10am to noon
- Saturday: West End Farmers Market, 9am to 2pm (begins May 31st)
- Saturday: Trout Lake Farmers Market, 9am to 2pm (begins May 10th)
- Sunday: Kitsilano Farmers Market, 10am to 2pm (begins May 11th)
- Sunday: Mt. Pleasant Farmers Market, 10am to 2pm (begins June 15th)
For details of location, please take a look at the map on Where to Find Us page.